"SONG" 

The social functions are to entertain, express feelings, and teach moral values.

The structure of the song consists of four parts: Intro, Verse, Chorus, and Bridge.

Phrasal Verbs

Phrasal verbs are idiomatic expressions, combining verbs and prepositions to make new verbs whose meaning is often not obvious from dictionary definitions of the individual words.

Phrasal verbs can be divided into inseparable and separable verbs

Example:

I Have a Dream-Westlife

I Have a Dream, a song to sing
To help me cope, with anything
If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
You can take the future, even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream

I Have a Dream, a fantasy
To help me through, reality
And my destination, makes it worth the while
Pushin' through the darkness, still another mile


KEGIATAN PEMBELAJARAN

1. Listen to the song "Always be Together By Little Mix lyrics" played by your teacher.

2. Pay attention to the lyrics of the song

3. Sort the lyrics of the song according to the song that is played into a complete song lyrics

4. Write down the meaning of the song lyrics that have been heard

5. All activities are carried out and pasted on the paper provided

6. Present the results of your group discussion in front of the class

 

A.       Fill in the gaps in the lyrics of the song "Always be Together By Little Mix”. Then, sort the lyrics into whole song lyrics.

Always be Together By Little Mix

We are, friends for life

Hold that, deep ……….

Let this, be a ……….

To ……….

And just stand, high and tall

………….. sure you give your all

And if you ever ……….

Know that I'm right here

We'll always be …………, don't you worry

I'll always be by your ………., don't you ………….

The ……….  will never end, just know that we'll meet again

And we'll always be together, forever, ……….

……………

B.     Question: What is the message that can be taken from the lyrics of the song? Explain in at least 2 paragraphs

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………