Invite Someone (mengundang seseorang) Ekspresi yang dapat digunakan untuk mengundang seseorang dalam Bahasa Inggris dapat diungkapkan dengan berbagai cara, antara lain: 
- Do you like to come...
- Would you like to...
- Can you...
- Would you study together with me this morning?
- Would you come to my birthday party tonight? 

Responses 
    Dalam merespon undangan, ada dua jenis yaitu menerima (accepting) dan menolak (refusing)/(declining). Berikut ini ekspresi yang bisa digunakan untuk menerima dan menolak undangan. 

Here are expressions to invite and their responses (accepting or declining invitations).

EXAMPLE  (DIALOGUE)
Mawar
:
Melati, would you like to come to my birthday party tomorrow?
Melati
:
I’d like to, Thanks for inviting me, Mawar.
Mawar
:
You’re welcome. Melati, don’t forget to come on time. Without you, the party is nothing. I really hope you can come there.
Melati
:
Don’t worry, I’ll come.

LET'S PRACTICE!!
Read the following text.

Answer the following questions:
1.
Who has a birthday party?
2.
How long does the party last? It lasts for ...
3.
Where will the birthday party take place?
4.
When can we come to the party?
5.
Who is invited to the birthday party?